KELMSCOTT MANOR. Watercolor, ca. 1905, by Marie Spartali Stillman
[Mark Samuels Lasner Collection, on loan to the University of Delaware Library]
Kelmscott Manor, Morris's country house near Lechlade, Oxfordshire, is owned
by the Society of Antiquries.
The 2011 season will run from Saturday, 2 April until Saturday, 29 October 2011.
Photo: Renaud Camus
General Public Open Days
House and Garden (visits not bookable in advance) open every Wednesday and Saturday, 11 a. m. to 5 pm.
Ticket office opens 10.30 a. m. Last admission to the house 4.30 p.m.
The house has limited capacity. Admission to the house is by timed ticket. The shop and licensed restaurant are open throughout the general public open times.
(For group visit information, please see the Group Visits link on the website.)
- House and Garden: Adults £9.00;
- children (8 to 16 years) £4.50;
- full-time students with valid student's card £4.50;
- one carer accompanying a disabled person free.
Kelmscott Manor is a member of the Historic Houses Association.
House and Garden: Admission by Gift Aid donation:
- Adults £10.00;
- children (8 to 16 years) £5.00;
- full-time students with valid student card £5.00. This option is available to UK taxpayers only.
- Garden only: £2.50
Location and Contact Details
Glos. G17 3HJ